The Submissions are now closed
1. Annick Vandorpe @annickvandorpe
2. Annu Esko @annu.esko
3. B Jane Levine @bjanelevine and @bjlevine_everywherebuthome
4. Catherine Le Scolan-Quéré @CathyLeScolan
5. Catherine Matthys @catherine_matthys
6. Christelle Enquist @christelle_enquist
7. Diana Maria @zerozerofive
8. Dimpy Bhalotia @dimpy.bhalotia
9. Dominique Misrahi @Dominique_nyc
10. Elisa Mariotti ELISA @aelisamariotti
11. Erna Ingeborg Colijn @inge_colijn
12. Francesca Chiacchio @francescawho
13. Gloria Salgado Gispert @gloriasalgadogispert
14. Heike Frielingsdorf @heikefrielingsdorf
15. Jana Kupčáková @johanka.photography
16. Jane Cave @cave.jane
17. Kristina Koroleva @marabouka
18. Krystal Campbell @krystalmarilyn
19. Linda Hacker @stretchhack
20. Lou Gilbert @lougilbertphotography
21. Maude Bardet @puuuuuuuuce
22. Melissa Breyer @melbreyer
23. Melissa O’Shaughnessy @melissaoshaughnessy
24. Merja Varkemaa @merja.varkemaa
25. Michal Hess @Michalpicsnyc
26. Michelle Rick @villagegirl
27. Nina Welch-Kling @NinaKling
28. Patti Fogarty @pattifog
29. Perry Anais @anais_perry
30. Polly Rusyn @pollyrusyn
31. Rebecca Wiltshire @rebeccawiltshire
32. Regula Tschumi @regulatschumi
33. Sandra Cattaneo Adorno @sandracattaneoadorno
34. Simonetta Cavazza @simonettacavazza
35. Ximena Echague @ximena_echague
36. Zohre Sabaghnejad @Zohreh.sabagh
– The exhibition call is for Women Street Photographers exhibition at the Brussels Street Photography Festival
Curated by Gulnara Samoilova
– About 30 photographers will be shown at the Brussels Street Photography Festival. October 4-6, 2019
– Publication on the @womenstreetphotographers Instagram feed
– Dedicated page on www.womenstreetphotographers.com/photographers website
– Inclusion in the traveling exhibition and International exposure
– Selected entries will be shown on WSP IG story throughout the year.
VERY IMPORTANT- DO NOT ENTER PHOTOS THAT YOU ALREADY SUBMITTED TO BSPF
– Submissions are welcomed from women and who identify themselves as women.
– There is no age restriction.
-The submission doesn't guarantee a spot in the exhibitions.
– The entry must show street photography in public places.
– NO multiple exposures, digital composites, removing or adding objects.
– Entry can be from any year.
– NO watermark
– Entry must NOT show sexual acts, genitals, violence, degrading actions.
– There will be no additional cost to photographers chosen for the exhibitions.
- No refunds will be made but please know that your fee supports the exhibitions and the promotion of Women Street Photographers.
Preparing your entries:
– Your entries must be JPG or JPEG photographs sized at 1200 px in the largest side.
– Entries must be named with a first_last name and a number 01, 02....or 001, 002 Example: janedoe01.jpg, jane_doe001.jpg.
– Enter your best photos. If not sure, look at the @womenstreetphotographers instagram feed to get an idea what we like.
This is a juried exhibition. Entries are $15.00 per entry.
DO NOT ENTER PHOTOS THAT YOU ALREADY SUBMITTED TO BSPF
The maximum number of entries permitted is 20 images.
1 free entry if submitted over 10 photos.
2 free entries if submitted over 15 photos.
3 free entries if submitted 20 photos.
20 min submission review via Skype by Gulnara Samoilova if you enter 15 plus photos and your submission DOES NOT get selected for the exhibitions.
Sending your entries:
DO NOT ENTER PHOTOS THAT YOU ALREADY SUBMITTED TO BSPF
– Submitting an entry does not guarantee inclusion in the exhibitions.
– If your payment doesn’t go thru email to email@example.com to request PAYPAL.
– If you made a mistake with your form, your payment or if you have any questions about your entries, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 2
ABOUT WOMEN STREET PHOTOGRAPHERS
The Instagram feed of Women Street Photographers (@womenstreetphotographers), and the traveling exhibition, is a platform of well curated, quality street photography by women.
By focusing strictly on the work of women photographers, we provide the extra exposure for female artists. Additionally, it is our goal to create visibility for dedicated women street photographers and to encourage other women to follow their passion.
The Instagram feed of Women Street Photographers (@womenstreetphotographers), and the traveling exhibition, was founded by Gulnara Samoilova, a street and fine art photographer based in New York City. The project began as a personal Instagram catalog for a future exhibition, but has quickly become a popular platform for both amateur and professional photographers.
Gulnara Samoilova @gulnara_nyc is a street and fine art photographer based in New York City and the founder of @WomenStreetPhotographers Instagram feed. She holds a certificate in creative practices from the International Center of Photography in New York City and a diploma in photography from the Moscow Poletech College.
Gulnara is a former Associated Press photojournalist and received national and international awards for her iconic photographs from 9/11/01, including first prize in the most prestigious World Press Photo competition in Amsterdam and nomination for the Pulitzer Prize by the AP. Gulnara's work is a part of major collections such as the Museum of the City of New York, The New York Public Library, New York Historical Society, the Newseum, and Houston Museum of Fine Arts.
With almost 40 years combined experience as a documentary photographer, artist, darkroom printer, photojournalist, and a photo editor, Gulnara employs her experience and qualifications to research and curate an impressive body of work by women photographers from around the globe. Her personal website is www.gulnara.com
If you would like to sponsor the exhibitions please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com